Farm Insurance

Farm Insurance Information

The Coverage you need for the Farm or Ranch

While farms need the standard types of insurance policies that other businesses need, such as property insurance and general liability coverage, they also need insurance that is specifically related to the business they run.

Farm & ranch policies provide coverage for your home, personal property and the property used in your farming operation, in addition to liability and medical payments coverage. FMBC offers a variety of optional coverages that can be added to your basic policy to fit your specific needs.

Whether it's one or 1,000 acres, country living has a style and simplicity all its own. If you're one of the fortunate folks who live outside the city limits, talk to us. We can help you protect your home, property, equipment, and more

Lets start with your Home

Home Policy – Coverage for your Dwelling (home), Structures (barns, outbuildings) tied to your dwelling, Personal PropertyLoss of Use, and Liability.

Farm Building Insurance

Barns, Shops, Arenas and Storage Buildings 

Farm Equipment Insurance

It takes a lot of specialized equipment to run a farm. From tractors to trailers and combines, these complicated expensive machines are fundamental to a farm’s ability to operate properly, efficiently and successfully. Equipment insurance for the farm equipment will allow for reimbursement for certain losses and damages and can help keep you operational.

Insurance Website Builder