What Information Do We Collect?
The information that we collect from you and about you is obtained so that we may service your insurance needs and provide you with insurance coverage that you require.
* You provide to us on your application for insurance your address, telephone number, occupation, prior insurance carrier, and mortgage information.
* We collect prior claims history from a third party.
* Your transactions provide payment history, underwriting, and claims information.
This information is only provided to our employees, agents or contractual partners who are directly involved in the business activity (i.e., underwriting, claims, accounting, reinsurance) which they are involved in.
How Do We Use the Information?
* We do not sell customer information to anyone.
* We use this information to underwrite your policy, process your claims, and ensure proper billing addresses for you or your mortgage in service to you as valued members of Farmers Mutual Insurance Association of Burnet County (FMBC).
* We disclose non-public personal information to a third party that performs claims services on our behalf. The information shared is only what is relevant to perform their services.
* Your personal information is shared within the FMBC organization in order for us to provide all of your insurance needs.
* We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information.
* We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.
* We take steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access using sophisticated security technologies.
* While we use such sophisticated security technology to secure users’ personal information, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure.
* You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, password, and any account information and to protect your user name, password, and computer against unauthorized users.
* It is important to sign off when you have completed using a computer accessible by others.
Agreement and Modification
By using and accessing the Website you indicate that you have read and understand this Notice and you consent to the collection and use of information by us in the manner explained in this Notice. If you do not accept this Notice, do not access and use the Website. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Notice. User accepts any such modifications to this Notice by continued use of the Website after such modifications are made.